Friday, December 5, 2008

Who's got time?

I'm falling behind on my blog! I suppose it's just the extra holiday activities, but I haven't had time to say hello to my blogging world readers. So here's a big HELLO!

Today is Friday. All week I've spent my free time decorating. There are lots of decorations that just aren't coming down from the attic this year. Glass ornaments and toddlers don't mix. Neither does tinsel and a kitten. The tree is finished although the bottom 2 feet is basically bare. And guess what else...
My husband bought the newest "must have" for outside decorating. Yes, he bought an expensive contraption from Costco that enables the lights to dance to music. As of last night, it is up and running. Already, people are stopping to watch. Over the weekend, I plan on working on some video footage of our holiday antics. So, stay tuned!!!! Have a blessed weekend.

2 comments:

Joan said...

I love that when the lights go with the music. Glad you are having a good week with everything and thanks for stopping by.

Blessings

Cathy said...

Can't wait to see the pics! I've got something for you on my blog. Check it out...