Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Monday

Just wanted to wish all my friends a Happy Monday. I look at the newspaper today and see the turmoil all across our country and beyond. Chances are, if you're reading this today, than you are not in flooded Fargo, North Dakota. My prayers go out to that area and all those families who are facing a life altering event. I was just telling my son yesterday that we are so blessed to have not had to live through a horrible natural disaster of any sort. The worst hurricane to hit my area was the weekend that my husband and I married in 2003. My neighbors may have had a tree on their roof, but our house was spared of any damage. Sure, we lost electricity for days, but our blessings have been numerous ever since.
I'm working on my next Spontaneous Thought Explosion. I've chosen to write about the economy this time. Please pick any of my topics and link up with my post this week. Can't wait to hear what you have to say.
Still praying for dear Stellan. His mother, MckMama, normally hosts the Not Me Monday blog carnival. Her son is very sick. This sweet little 5 month old angel has been on a rocky road. Pray for his heart.

Now for your viewing enjoyment. My mother just sent me this 2 minute video from youtube. What?! It's crazy. It's amazing. It's weird. It's worth a look. :P


7 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Very neat.
I am praying for Stellan too.

Anonymous said...

That was such a cool video. I'm glad I took the time to watch it!

Beth E. said...

That's awesome! What a neat video.

Praying, praying, praying for Stellan

Joan said...

Stellan - praying.

Sheep - no words.

Blessings

Cathy said...

Happy Monday to you too! :-)

Crystal said...

Happy Monday to you as well!! I love that video : ) Thanks for sharing. I have been to England and seen those rolling sheep hills. I have to pass that video on, too funny!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Totally praying for Stellan...Now, onto that video of yours...yes, that was strangely odd but facinating...like when you can't stop looking at a car crash....I can't believe that they made the Mona Lisa....=)