Thursday, May 7, 2009

I'm Fine

Really I am. I'm just fine. I have a good God. Sometimes I might write a post that doesn't exactly show my faith in him, but that's because I'm trying to keep it real on here. Everyone gets into a funk sometimes. My faith doesn't falter, it just skips a beat here and there. The awesome thing about blogging is that we get to vent a little, plus we get fabulous support and love from all the comments that are left. Thank you Bloggy Buddies!!!
I've got a post ready for tomorrow's Photo Story Friday. It'll be up first thing in the morning. Until then, Have a super day!!!

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad you are OK...yes we do have a GOOD GOD. He is faithful! Glad you are back.

Sue said...

Glad to read you are feeling better. I think we all go through those little hiccups sometimes!

Beth E. said...

It's good to know that you are okay! Yes, we all go through tough times...hope yours is behind you now! Praying for you.

Blessings,
Beth

Anonymous said...

I love this because it's sooo true. People feel that because I'm a Christian and because my late husband was a Youth Pastor that I should live as The Trinity. I am HUMAN and somedays I don't talks as THEY would, and somedays I don't do as THEY would. Heck, there are days that I push THEM away because I'm "all about me", but it passes, and I am reminded that it's all about THEM and I return to my striving to be like Them.