Monday, September 28, 2009

I Heart Faces - Blue


This week's theme is blue. I think this picture qualifies!!

It's a new day and a new way of life since my Step-Dad's passing. The service for my Dad was Saturday and it was beautiful! I'm not going to linger in sadness, but I'm going to greet this change with a positive attitude. I know that God has a special plan for all of us!

Come back to my blog tomorrow and play along with Toot Your Horn Tuesday. Click here for instructions. I hope you'll join me!

16 comments:

Valeria said...

she is definitely perfect, you are right! love it!

Michelle said...

What a gorgeous photo!

Joan said...

Love those eyes!

Hayley said...

Blue eyes and blonde curls... A girl after my own heart! Gorgeous image!

puna said...

There is definitely a purpose behind all! Sorry for your loss.
Your little girl is beautiful.

Indy Cookie said...

Stunning photo! Very ethereal. My sympathies to you and your family - I lost my dad last month.

tiarastantrums said...

beautiful SOFT photo

Helga said...

I love the photo of Glynis, she looks so beautiful.

Amanda said...

Beautiful beautiful eyes!

He & Me + 3 said...

Gorgeous picture of Glynis. She is adorable.

Shana Putnam said...

Great entry!

Mireille said...

Sorry for your loss! But you are right, this one does qualify, those eyes are as blue as the ball she is holding, just gorgeous!!

Ambar D. said...

Great photo! Her eyes definitely pop right out of the photo!

Sue said...

What a sweet picture of Glynis!

I love your attitude too after such a loss. I can tell you are leaning into your Heavenly Father through this time! God bless you!

Ali said...

What pretty blue eyes! She is beautiful! So sorry for your loss.

Christy said...

How adorable is she? Love her expression. I'm sorry to read of your loss.


Christy

PS, I went back and added a face! Lol