Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Toot Your Horn Tuesday - Stage Fright

Maybe you've heard my son sing on here before. He's a great musician! He sings and plays guitar in the youth praise band at church. But alas, it finally happened. I was asked to sing at church, so I agreed only if my son could sing with me. Since it's not a paid gig and they knew that my son could pull it off, they allowed it.

The event was not taped, but I do happen to have one of our early rehearsals, so here it is.
This is definitely a Toot For Jesus. I could never have stood in front of a congregation without Him. I may not sound like an angel, but I love Him with all my heart and will continue to sing His praise!

The song is called Simple Praise. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.


If you've written a toot of your own and would like to participate in this blog party, please use the code in the sidebar in your post, or give a shout back to this blog and sign Mr. Linky below.
Just use your name or blog title. Comments are another great way to "Toot."

And all the glory goes to GOD! Amen



Toot Your Horn Tuesday Participants
1. The Lettered
2. Polly (Christmas Symbols Tin)
3. Alessandra-new blog award
4. Little Lizard King - Pennant Banners
5. Tiffany @ La*T*Da (Easy Christmas Countdown)
6. Big Big Bows (Jules@The Persimmon Perch
7. Danielle@ Transforming Home
8. Pat @ junkblossoms (toile vanity bench)
9. Mama Thompson (advent calendar)
10. The Joy Walk
11. Sleepyhead Designs-Recycle Your Tide Boxes
12. Flower "toot" @ the mansion
13. burlap candle holders
14. burlap and red tablescape
15. apple butter
16. Helga
17. Mod Podge Amy
18. Sandra
19. Sandra (match box advent)
20. French Memo Board Doors {Stephanie Lynn}

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

4 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Toot away! That is soo great Leah! He is one talented DUDE!!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Very good...you are both so talented.

Yaya' s Home said...

Your voices blend so beautifully. Thank you for sharing. ~ Yaya
Yaya's Changing World

Honey Mommy said...

It takes bravery to sing in front of others. Good for you and your son!