Monday, January 11, 2010

I Heart Faces - My Face

I heart faces' theme today is Best Face Photo and the idea is that we're not suppose to use an old photo. Since it's freezing outside and Glynis won't let me take her picture, here's a webcam shot of ME! :) I used Picnik to do a little editing. I love how I'm able to soften my wrinkles and make my eyes sparkle. I used the 1960's feature because I liked the colors that it brought out. Check out Picnik! It's loads of fun.
Don't forget to come back tomorrow for Toot Your Horn Tuesday!

4 comments:

Frogmum said...

You are shining - nice capture :D

Tara. said...

Beautiful!
I love your blog!

He & Me + 3 said...

you are so pretty.

Unknown said...

I tried it -that was fun! Thanx for the link! Love your blog...maybe I'll have something to toot next Tuesday : )