Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Toot Your Horn Tuesday - Beauty & The Braggart



It's Toot Your Horn Tuesday, so I'm taking this opportunity to be an annoying
BRAGGING MOM!
Look at these darling kids!! Are they awesome or what? The play is finally over. Months of practices ending in 2 solid weeks of living and breathing Beauty & The Beast. With 6 shows!
That's my little teacup and my oldest son is the book keeper who doubled as a plate. The couple who played the lead roles don't belong to me, but I am so proud of them and all the kids. Aren't their (rented) costumes amazing? The talent was amazing as well.

**Join Toot Your Horn Tuesday using Mister Linky. Keep Your Name Short!!! Only sign up once and be sure you've placed a button or hyperlink on your page.**



Toot Your Horn Tuesday Participants
1. Sherry@The Charm of Home-Basket
2. Red Heads Craft More Fun (Bunny Jar)
3. Rocking Triceratops
4. chest Makeover @ junkblossoms
5. Joan@AGH~ Vintage Easter Blog Hop
6. Jane @ Finding Fabulous (Vintage Inspired Coasters)
7. Tara @ Feels Like Home (Resurrection Eggs)
8. Sweet Projects Finished @ Stepp Into My World
9. Jewelry Holder @ Made By Stephie
10. New Purse from Jacket @ Remodelaholic
11. Patrice@lemontreecreations:Numbered Picture Hooks
12. Lil' Boy Pencil Pouch @ Just Another Hang Up
13. Outdoor Room@the mansion
14. Baby Nursery Reveal @ Our Daily Obsessions
15. An Easter Creation for Baby (Creations From My Heart)
16. Making It Bright and Springy Indoors
17. A White Board For Chores
18. TURQUOISE AND ZEBRA ENDTABLE~ MAGIC BRUSH
19. Real Housewife in MN: Master BR Makeover!
20. Storybook Stationery
21. picket fence wall art - trash to treasure
22. BUNNY BLANKET BUDDY- a little bit of everything
23. Mossy Stone Look Eggs
24. Le Chateau des fleurs, Lola's Bathroom and Ducks?
25. chunky FRAMED BUILDER MIRROR @ {show & tell}
26. Troy @ I Refuse to Recede
27. Saving Money & Living Life (Easy & TASTY Shrimp Fritters!)
28. Thrifty Cabinet Before and After
29. Yummy Banana Muffins
30. BUNNY SHIRT
31. Chocolate Covered Cinnamon Easter Bunnies
32. Jelly Bean Sugar Cookies
33. Rice Crispy Pops (Easter Style)
34. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Eggs
35. Coconut Easter Eggs
36. So Lovely Creations - Personalized Teacher Blocks
37. Antique Glazed Wall Sconce@ Cheaplikeabirdie
38. Cutest Burlap Bunnies EVER!
39. Cutest Burlap Bunnies EVER!
40. TuTu Leggings - A Must See
41. Dee
42. Candy Bucket
43. Trio of Dollar Crafts & Talented Tuesday!
44. Easy MAgnet Board & Magnets
45. Easy Wall Hangings for any Decor
46. NO-SEW Easter Baskets!!!
47. FOOL PROOF Easter Treats
48. DIY WHITE Spring Décor
49. The Gaines Gang {BEST steaks on the grill EVER!}
50. Numbered Jars
51. Baby Frame and Love Blocks: Baby Shower Gifts
52. Bees & Honeycomb Jar
53. Easter Advent Calendar @ Life On Purpose
54. All Things Heart and Home~Craft Room Re-Do!!!
55. Checkerboard Cake for Easter
56. Paper Mache Easter Diorama Egg
57. The perfect camera bag
58. Erin @ Lemon Tree Creations-Rosette Mobile from Wiffle Balls
59. Oldie but Goodie @ Fun to Craft
60. Springy Fabric Flower Necklaces
61. Dollar Store Bunny@ Cheap Chic Home
62. Liz @ IGTBH (silhouette tutorial)
63. Easter Carrot Boxes
64. Upcycled Jewelry @ Second Street
65. Paper Fan Border
66. wedding on a budget
67. 1 fabric, 3 decorations
68. Betty
69. Bedroom Makeover @ The Concrete Princess
70. Sweet (and cheap) Wall Decals
71. Spring Frame at Lulu's Tiles
72. Dreamy Summer House @ Inspiring Interiors
73. Dollar Store Flip Flop Beach Bag
74. DIY headboard with Tutorial @ ALL THINGS THRIFTY
75. Turquoise Easter Basket
76. Palm Cross for Mom @theSingleNester
77. A Winding Road
78. Condo Blues - Books as Wallpaper Bathroom Remodel
79. Birthday Blowout - Little Lizard King
80. Small Tote from Placemat
81. Easter Art Tutorial @ Dittle Dattle
82. Goodwill and the $ Store
83. Pleated Tote
84. Feng Shui Canvases @Murals&More
85. Bunny Hat Patterns @ Mama Lusco's
86. Health Books by Jen
87. Crochet Art 4 U @ Meet Virginia! Hurry!!
88. Becca's Great Room Decor
89. toteable beach towel
90. weatherproof sports blanket
91. lettered decorative balls
92. Cute Booties, Necklace, & Blocks @ Meet Virginia!!
93. Sonja's Phone Charging Station
94. Modern Silver Anniversary Tablescape
95. Paper Dolls for Easter Baskets (Holiday-Haven)
96. Faux Metal Fridge Letters
97. Organizing the kids' art cubby
98. Serenity's Little Crochet Purse @T4T
99. How to Use the Clover Wonder Knitter@T4T
100. My Frugal Lifestyle {How to Make Spray n' Wash}
101. Kuzka's Closet S'More Kahlua Pie, Yum!
102. Nikki @ KreativeKnack
103. Antique metal sign DIY peppertowne.com
104. Easter Treat Bags!
105. Bottle Cap Necklace Tutorial
106. Lamp Post Bird Feeder
107. Persnickety Peacock's Office Reveal
108. Cute Jars@ColorsNotYetInvented
109. Southern Fried Gal (Centerpiece)
110. Kitchen Plaque Redo @ The Simpler Life
111. Easter Glitter Sandra@SCM
112. Reupholstered 4 Kitchen Chairs for $1.25 ea. w/Blk & White polka dot material
113. SarahJane
114. Spring Headbands!
115. Amber: Living Room Reading Nook
116. Vintage Bench Seat gets STRIPES
117. Blue Morpho Butterfly Craft
118. Flower Themed Birthday Gifts
119. T-shirt quilt
120. New Job Survival Kit @ Delicious Ambiguity
121. **My Frugal Lifestyle {Proof the Easter Bunny Exists}**
122. Trash to Treasure...Literally @ Be Thou a Knight
123. Shabby White Suitcases
124. Bobby Pin Flowers
125. Loosesparrow
126. Vamp Up Your Lampshades

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

33 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you for hosting, you are one of my favorite link parties! Would love for you to join my new link party called "Anti-Procrastination Tuesdays" at New Nostalgia.

Leanne said...

They all look wonderful. Terrific costumes! Thanks for hosting again.

Michelle Lyman Design said...

New to your blog, but can't wait for more! Thanks for hosting!

Unknown said...

great costumes! looks like a fun show. the school where i do ministry is doing beauty and the beast as well. the kids have been practicing like crazy and i can't wait to see the show.

Laurie in SC said...

Just found your blog! Love your header. I'm a new follower. Thanks for hosting the party. Come see me sometime at sceneofthegrime.blogspot.com

Sausha @ {Sweet Pickins} said...

thanks for hosting - off to check out all the links :)

Sausha @ {show & tell}

Unknown said...

tHanks for hosting (as always)

Kate @ The Gaines Gang said...

Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to look at everyones great ideas!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for hosting this great party! I am excited to be a part of it and can't wait to check out the links!

Amanda said...

I was wondering if someone made those amazing costumes, then I saw rented in parenthesis. They all look fabulous, and I bet the play was sensational! Thank you for hosting!

KimMalk said...

I'm linked - very cool costumes - you should be proud :).

Liz @ It's Great To Be Home said...

Looks like the play was a great success! I bet your kids had a wonderful time - I did musicals in high school and they are some of my best memories from that time! :)

The Path Traveled said...

Such cute photos. Looks like a great play!

Kifus said...

Making costumes has always been a bit of a nightmare to me. I couldn't afford to have them made so my hubby and I tried our best and prayed that they wouldn't come appart during the show! The costumes in these pics are awesome!

Thanks so much Leah for hosting the Toot your Horn. Always looking forward to it.

Have a terrific Tuesday!

The Single Nester said...

Beauty and the Beast brings back happy memories of my first boyfriend.

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

What great photos! so clever! ...makes me so happy that I stopped by! I've linked up... Thanks so very much for hosting another great party! I hope to see you at my place one day this week when you get a moment. until later...

Mama Thompson said...

Looks like the play was amazing...thanks for hosting another fun party!

Little Lizard King said...

Incredible costumes!

Mama Lusco said...

So many fun things! Thank you!

Jen C. said...

Wow! Amazing costumes!! Wish we could have seen the performances too!

Jessa said...

Plays are so great for kids. Looks like fun.

Stephanie - My Frugal Lifestyle said...

Thanks so much for hosting :)

Nikki@KreativeKnack said...

Thanks for being such a great host!

Steph said...

New to your blog, but I'm loving all of your stuff. I'll be back!

Southern Fried Gal said...

What a fabulous looking production. I wish I could see it! Your kiddos are precious.

Thank you for hosting - I'm so glad I found you last week! Have a blessed week and Happy Easter!

Sandra said...

Happy to link up again! Thanks for hosting.

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..I'm Barb..I'm new to this Link Party stuff but having a Blast! Thanks for hosting..I hope to have a Link Party on my blog maybe next week..I hope you'll join us, too.
I'm now a follower of yours..
I hope you will go to santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& find some ideas that might inspire you & your family/Home. I hope you will follow me too. I just finished 4 Kitchen Chairs for $1.25 ea. with black & white polka dots fabric..then 4 stools..a hutch..a table runner..apron... & napkin holder..I couldn't stop! Ha! Ha! Anyway I have aprons, bows, vinyl lettering, one-painting, jewelry & Lots of recipes..so leave me a comment if you would & tell me what you think..Have a great day! Barb

Sarah Larsen said...

Great blog!!

Tracey @ My House of Giggles said...

I love your linky parties!!! Thanks so much for hosting :)
Can't wait to look at what all you lovelies have been working on!

Marvelously Messy said...

I loved theatre when I was in highschool. What great costumes and makeup they have. I bet you are proud!!! :-)

A Lady's Life said...

Wow! Wish I was there to see it.
It looks great and you sure have lots to toot about:)

One Cheap B*tch said...

Thanks as always for hosting! I'm a bit under the weather tonight so I'm looking forward to checking out the other posts tomorrow at work - shhhh!

Jeanine

Jessica @ Me and My Bucket said...

This is my first time linking up, I'm so excited!!