Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Teen & A Toddler

One of them is breaking my back and the other one is breaking my heart.

I would give anything to be able to just go poop by myself! (Sorry about the "graphicness" of my words there.) The baby is glued to me. Or should I say that I'm glued to her? I really can't get enough of her. She's like sugar! But I sure could use one morning to sleep in. Or at the very least, one night of peaceful sleep for at least 9 hours. Ahhh. I dream...

And this teenager of mine! Argh! Actually I have two of them, but at the moment I've only had the urge to strangle one. "Calgon Take Me Away!" (I remember my mom saying that when I was younger) Or better yet, "Carnival Cruise Line, Take Me Away!"

2 comments:

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Wow! I did not know that you had such age differences! Kuddos to you for sticking it out. I know that you will get through it! I understand about going to the bathroom on your own...I have a 4 and 7 yr old and I JUST got to go by myself...=)

Tracy said...

I am so with you on the teenager thing~I wish I knew what was going on in thier minds (I have 2 too) 14 & 15...aren't they fun? :o}

Popped over from Joan's blog-hope you don't mind the visit!