Saturday, October 11, 2008

Goody Good for Me!!

Remember the contest I entered last week? I Won!!!
I just about wet my pants when I opened the email.
I guess it's my destiny. When I started this blog a few months ago, I thought for sure it would be something that would fall to the wayside within weeks. It's been quite time consuming just learning how to use the easy blogger.com editing tools. And then wondering if anyone is really reading my lame posts.
But as you see, I now have "2" followers (see over on the right side of the page.) Thank you Joan and Robin!
And to my local friends and family: I know you're popping on here now and again to see what is going on in my crazy household, but it sure would be nice if you'd leave a comment so I know you've been here! My own mother hasn't even done that!
So like I said, winning the blog make-over is all the proof I need. Bloggerhood is my destiny. This is only the beginning. It all started here, with my little "mommy blog," but who knows what greatness I will achieve.

With all that said...One of my bloggerhood buddies and Sister in Christ, Tarah, has "tagged" me. She has a beautiful sight called Eyelashes and Endzones. Check her out after you've finished with my post. And don't forget to leave some random thoughts on my site!




7 Random and/or Weird Facts about Leah
1. When I was a teenager, I had a humongous mole removed from inside my belly button.
2. My Dad called me Dumptruck when I was little and sometimes still does.
3. I use to be a bank teller "BK" (that stands for before kids.)
4. I also worked in a party supply store and sometimes I would inhale helium from a balloon and
call my friends. (I didn't know back then that it was harmful!)
5. On the eve of my first wedding (I'm remarried) I ran over a possum and killed it.
(I knew that marriage was doomed.)
Ok, something more up to date...
6. I absolutely adore chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream and I don't like to share it!
7. My current husband and I met in Disneyland when I was 16,
we went our separate ways and then years later, I found him on Classmates.com. It's such an amazing love story. I'm guessing Oprah will have us on soon. :)
And I'm tagging these other bloggers:
Ok, so I only have 6, sue me!

6 comments:

Joan said...

Since you are so nice, I'll play along. Might be a day or two before I get to it. Thanks!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

OK, I LOVE that you won the contest!!! Good for you, now your site will be the BEST in the Blogisphere..is that a word? Anyway, I found the Disney story really cute and the mole in your BB/? Who would have guessed...Thanks for playing, I know that can be tedious!!!

Robin said...

Thanks for the award. Don't know if I'll have time to update my blog, but we'll see. Robin

Debbie said...

Hi Leah...Thanks for stopping by Blog Around the World. You are all linked up. Stop by daily to see where in the world we are headed next!

Us said...

You are cracking me up with the helium! That's so much fun! I believe I just did that not to long ago! LOL!

I think we would all love to here more about your love story!

I was tagged not to long ago! : )

Maybe I'll drag the 7 things about me out and repost... Thanks!! Have a great day!

Us said...

I'm back...Good for you on winning the contest! I forgot to mention that!

And here's a link to my post on being TAGGED...

http://dreamimaginelive.blogspot.com/2008/09/ive-been-caught-and-tagged-by-adventure.html