Monday, October 13, 2008

Stay tuned

I'm working on coming up with a new web design and I think I'll be changing quite a bit.
I've been racking my brain to come up with something more relevant than "Randomness." I actually really have come to hate that title.
So I let my fingers do the walking through the Bible today to give me some inspiration. One verse that spoke to me was Psalms 84:3

Even the sparrow has found a home,
and the swallow a nest for herself,
where she may have her young-
a place near your altar,
O Lord Almighty, my King and my God.
There are several references to birds in the Bible. It brings to mind peace and beauty. I love to think of myself as that little sparrow, finding her place, building her nest and trusting in God. Makes me smile!
The woman who will be designing my page is also a devout Christian. I have a feeling that she'll be able to help me design around this image. Tell me what you think!

3 comments:

Joan said...

i have a devotion book written by MOPS founder Elisa Morgan. Meditations for Mothers - Moments with God amidst a Busy Nest.

She has lots of good nesting references. I think you could do a lot with the 'Nest' medifore. Numbers 24:21 Your dwelling place is secure, your nest is set in a rock.

Us said...

Oh, I love that! I'm sure it will be beautiful! Can't wait to see it!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Ohhh! I really like the "NEST" thing...you can have a little pic of a nest with the kiddos...The options are endless! I know you will come up with some really great stuff and Joan is right about the biblical tie ins too! Prayers with you as you put it all together!