Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pain in the neck

Wish I could sit here and post something interesting, but I have another pain in my neck. Maybe it's Glynis related (carrying a toddler around.) Or maybe it's from sitting in front of this blasted thing!!
What ever the cause, this is the 3rd or 4th bout I've had with neck pain recently. I guess since I'm 39 that it's all down hill from here. :) Are aches and pains par for the course? Why don't you click the comment button below and give me some insight on turning 40. My birthday is in August. I need to start preparing my psyche.

By the way, here's the commercial from Motrin where "baby wearing" is accused for being the cause of many women's back problems. It stirred up controversy, but I think they've got something here...


1 comment:

He & Me + 3 said...

I'm 37 & I can feel things starting to shift & get all old on me. LOL My shoulder has been bad for the past few months. I really need to get it checked, just can't find the time. ugh! HOpe your neck pain goes away soon.