Thursday, January 15, 2009

In the news

We live near CBN (Christian Broadcasting Network.) On Monday, a camera crew and a smart beautiful news reporter are coming to our house to do a story on teenagers. I'm excited and nervous. The reporter, Heather Sells, will be interviewing us for a story she's working on about how families monitor the technology that their teens use. Texting and Internet mostly. Never done anything like this, so it'll be fun. The kids are cautiously looking forward to it also. Of course, Mrs. Sells mentioned "footage," and my heart jumped. That means a clean house! AHH! Did you see yesterday's post about my sore neck? Or Monday's post about my messy house?
I must grab the ibuprofin and get to work. Stay tuned.
http://www.cbn.com/

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow! That's great news! I hope you post about it...can't wait to hear!

Erica said...

Ooh! Good luck!

He & Me + 3 said...

Well, that is motivation! Congrats and sounds awesome!